Questions concerning your registration
Please direct all your questions concerning your registration to the following email address (don’t use the other EuroITV email addresses):
|Early Registration (until April 25th)|
|General registration||€ 410|
|Student registration||€ 260|
|Late Registration (after April 25th)|
|General registration||€ 460|
|Student registration||€ 310|
|Conference participants and students||€ 90|
Conference registration includes:
- Two days of Technical Sessions
- Free Attendance of any Workshop on the Pre-Conference Day
- Conference Proceedings
- Lunches on Conference days (with vegetarian option)
- Social Event (with vegetarian option)
- Coffee Break
Full time students qualify for the student registration fee. Students must provide proof of full-time status, such as a student identification card, on-site at the time of registration check-in.
Tutorials are offered on June 9th 2010. There is a separate fee for each tutorial. It is also possible to register for the tutorial only (without the main conference). Tutorial registration fees include: attendance at one tutorial, coffee/tea-breaks, lunch, one copy of tutorial material.
Workshops are offered on June 9th 2010. They do not require a separate fee, but can only be attended if you have registered for the main conference. This also includes authors of papers contributing to workshops.
Payment and Registration Process
Payment is possible with credit card (preferred payment method – both VISA or Mastercard are accepted) or via bank transfer. Cancellations after you have paid will be accepted until 1 May 2010. You will receive a refund of your registration fee minus 50 EUR administrative costs. No refunds will be made after 1 May 2010.
- First you need to register for the conference through our online registration form. The registration form contains a voluntary questionary, which helps us to improve the conference. We would be glad if you could take a few minutes of your time to fill it.
- Secondly we need to process your payment. Payments can be made within 14 days after registration. You can use the following two methods for payment:
- credit card payment
Please print out the following pdf form, fill it, and fax it to +358 3 3115 4680
- payment via bank transfer
Your reference: EUROITV2010
Account holder: Tampere University of Technology
Sampo Pankki Oyj, Hiililaiturinkuja 2, 00075 SAMPO PANKKI, Finland
Account number: 891997-10001102
BIC (Swift): DABAFIHH
- credit card payment
- Your registration will be confirmed by e-mail after your payment has been received. Please print out this confirmation and bring it to the registration desk. In the case of bank transfer, please allow us up to two weeks for processing your payment. If you should not receive any confirmation of registration within two weeks time, please contact us and bring your payment confirmations (e.g. confirmation of bank transfer) with you to the conference.